Many think that Greece is already at the bottom.
Many speculate that the current government, supported by three parties, can reverse the crisis and bring growth again.
Many would even bet that having the support of Germany during this crucial moment is redemtory.
Unfortunately the truth is far away. On the contrary, it’s beyond any thought of anybody that keeps reading newspapers and trusting the TV news.
Unfortunately even Greek people lack the truth about their own situation and legalize with their support or silence decisions taken mostly by bank institutes.
Anger for the injustice. / Disgust for the lies. / Frustration for the defeats.
Faith that solidarity and unity will soon bring the answers… In-between we listen to some music!
Jusqu’ ici tout va bien, jusqu’ ici tout va bien, jusqu’ ici tout va bien.
Mais l’ important c’est pas la chute, c’est l’ atterrissage.
Radio Patchanka 07. February 2013
1. Spyros Grammenos
2. Ypogeia Reumata & Thanos Mikroutsikos
3. Radiohead – Electioneering
4. Giorgos Merantzas
5. John Lennon – Working Class Hero
6. Giannis Xaroulis – Venceremos
7. Nikolas Asimos
8. System Of A Down – Prison Song
9. Rage Against the Machine – Bullet in the Head
11. Alkinoos Ioannidis
12. Aliki Kagialoglou & Manos Hadjidakis
13. Xaris Alexiou
14. Xaris & Panos Katsimixas
15. Foivos Delivorias
16. Faithless – Mass Destruction
17. Active Member
18. Keny Arkana – Cinquième Soleil
19. Paulos Paulidis
20. Asian Dub Foundation – La Haine
-. La Haine (Mathieu Kassovitz, 1995): final scene
Good morning, and in case I don’t see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Remember the previous lists here.
If I can’t dance, it’s not my revolution
Emma Goldman (1869 – 1940)